For small- to medium-sized companies, we provide preparation of financial statements. Altman Rogers & Company professionals are skilled in providing review and compilation services to our clients. These usually include small and privately held enterprises that need financial statements prepared for bonding purposes or to provide to their bankers.
These services provide lower levels of assurance than a full audit, but are also less costly. We provide preparation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. We believe in making financial statements simple and easily understood by clients, financial analysts, and laymen alike.
The following are additional services that we provide to our clients.
- Budget creation and amendment
- Reporting results to councils and school boards
- Quarterly reporting on key operating solutions
Cash Flow Forecasting
- Debt service source and use analysis and recommendations
- Enterprise fund rate studies and recommendations
- General fund cash flow analysis and investment planning
- Internal control recommendations
- Gathering evidence in fraud allegations
- Communicating results of engagements to appropriate officials