Altman Rogers is the largest locally-owned CPA firm in Alaska. Our AK auditors provide audit and assurance services to large not-for-profit organizations, schools, and governmental agencies. Our professional accountants follow the latest standards and regulations in order to maintain the highest levels of quality and independent audit and assurance principles for doing business in Alaska. Not only do our clients benefit from our long time experience, but also our technical knowledge, attention to detail, and our excellent reputation of providing auditing and financial services.
Conducting a successful and accurate audit requires more than just having our AK auditors show up once a year. At Altman Rogers & Company, we maintain an ongoing relationship with our clients, gathering information and learning about changes at the entity. This results in a more comprehensive and efficient audit with fewer surprises. It also enables us to go beyond conducting an audit.
We can evaluate your processes and look for opportunities to improve your financial management. Best yet, we accomplish all of this with limited disruption. By putting in the extra effort without extra fees, we produce timely and accurate results while allowing clients to remain focused on running their businesses.
Additional Audit Services
Employee Benefit Plans Audits
There are a myriad of complicated rules and regulations involved with almost every Employee Benefit Plan audits. Fortunately, you don’t need to familiarize yourself with them because that’s the job of our highly skilled experts. We welcome the opportunity to help you meet your employee benefit plan needs and offer the following services in order to do so.
Our firm is a proud member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Audits of Employee Benefit Plan Quality Center.
- We can perform full and limited scope employee benefit plan audits as required by the Department of Labor (DOL).
- Our company incorporates a high tech paperless workflow.
- Our audit process also ensures manager and partner level involvement on all employee benefits plan audit engagements.
- Our audit staff is well educated on the latest benefit plan information, including the latest DOL and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) rules and regulations.
- We will pass the latest information on to our audit clients at every opportunity.